THERE ARE MANY WAYS FOR PEOPLE OF ALL AGES TO GET INVOLVED AT SMAA!
- At the 11:00 am service each Sunday from September to June, the children go out to Sunday School after the Children’s Time and with the Minister at the Chancel steps. They learn about Jesus and the Bible; enjoy crafts and fellowship, and return to the service in time for communion.
- The children present the Story of the Nativity each December, dressing up and saying their parts as well as singing some group songs.
Baptism and First Communion Classes
- Classes are offered in preparation for Baptism and First Communion. Baptisms can take place the second Sunday of each month. To inquire, please contact the church office.
Confirmation at SMAA
- Confirmation at SMAA: Bishop Poole confirmed five candidates on June 1, 2014. View an image gallery here!
- The youth of our church have the opportunity to serve at the altar during the 11:00am service by carrying the cross and candles in the procession; accepting the Holy Sacrament and offering at the altar steps, and carrying the cross and candles down the aisle for the reading of the Gospel. They assist the Priest with Baptism and the preparation of the Holy Communion.
- We “make a joyful noise” with spiritual music from all ages every Sunday from September to mid-June. Come and join us!
- Feldenkreis – Mindful Movement for Seniors
Wednesdays, 10 am – 11 am, off for the summer, but will restart in the Autumn. These gentle movement classes are designed to improve balance, mobility, coordination, and ease of movement while reducing pain. Free of Charge.